Who we are:
SPLICE Software believes in connections. We enable our clients to connect with their customers, we stay connected to the industries we serve, and—most importantly—we operate our company with a focus on keeping our team members—aka “SPLICErs”—connected; to each other, to our executive team, and their work.
How do we do that? First, we Pulse Check Frequently so every team member is kept informed about what the company is doing. Second, we Measure What Matters to ensure we always know how the company is doing. Third, we focus on Catching People Doing What’s Right because having the right people doing great work is what differentiates us in the market. Fourth, we Passionately Serve our Clients by asking better questions and then under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we Continue to Perfect our Craft because we believe it can be better! We work hard, we work together, and we recognize and reward success. It’s what’s gotten us recognized as one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces.
If that sounds like a culture in which you’d thrive, our company is seeking an energetic new SPLICEr to join the team as our Sales Assistant.
Who you are:
You are an energetic person who is eager to expand your sales skill set, likes being challenged, and you thrive on seeing your work get results.
While we seek the ideal person as described below, we at SPLICE believe that skills can be taught, but the right attitude and energy are essential to success. SPLICErs are a unique breed, and we love to find strong performers who fit our culture. With that in mind…
In this role, you will:
• Prospect and convert leads into profitable business relationships
• Identify and log qualified buyers for solutioning in CRM software
• Navigate to find the right C-Suite buyers within targeted verticals throughout the United States and Canada.
• Ask qualifying questions to help uncover opportunities and expose where there’s not a fit early in the sales cycle.
• Perform sales process auditing and administration and basic CRM Management
• Passionately communicate how SPLICE will provide value aligned with a client’s specific needs.
• Follow the SPLICE’s sales “playbook” and sales processes
The ideal person will have some experience in:
• Sales, preferably in a Business-to-Business environment
• CRM Management, ideally Hubspot
• Customer Service, self-described people person
The ideal person will also possess:
• Recent completion/current enrollment in a Business or Communications post-secondary program
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to work effectively with all levels of management, team members, and outside partners
• Openness to learning new tools and technologies
• The abilities to be self-motivated, detail-oriented, process-driven and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
SPLICE Software is in the business of driving REAL conversations with customers for insurers, financial institutions, retailers, and healthcare providers. Our Data-Driven Dialogs® enables our clients to send automated messages triggered by their systems to customers via their channels of choice, including phone, SMS/MMS, and email. Our Customer-Driven Dialogs™ enable our clients to respond to requests for information initiated by their customers in real time, through text message, web chat, social apps like Facebook Messenger & WhatsApp, and/or home assistant devices like Amazon Echo & Google Home. SPLICE allows companies to capture & manage customers’ permissions and preferences– enabling them to personalize, test and measure like never before.