Who we are:
SPLICE Software believes in connections. We enable our clients to connect with their customers, we stay connected to the industries we serve, and—most importantly—we operate our company with a focus on keeping our team members—aka “SPLICErs”—connected; to each other, to our executive team, and their work.
How do we do that? First, we Pulse Check Frequently so every team member is kept informed about what the company is doing. Second, we Measure What Matters to ensure we always know how the company is doing. Third, we focus on Catching People Doing What’s Right because having the right people doing great work is what differentiates us in the market. Fourth, we Passionately Serve our Clients by asking better questions and then under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we Continue to Perfect our Craft because we believe it can be better! We work hard, we work together, and we recognize and reward success. It’s what’s gotten us recognized as one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces.
If that sounds like a culture in which you’d thrive, our company is seeking an energetic new SPLICEr to join the team as our Sales Support Specialist.
Who you are:
You are a positive and energetic person who is eager to learn more and grow in your career and skills. You are hardworking, flexible, and a ‘self-starter’. People would describe you as an empathetic listener with a passion for building relationships and you are not afraid to advocate for your clients’ needs.
While we are seeking the ideal person as described below, we at SPLICE believe that skills can be taught, but the right attitude and energy are essential to success. SPLICErs are a unique breed, and we love to find strong performers who fit our culture and help them grow into the perfect fit for their current roles and beyond. With that in mind…
In this role, you will:
- Maintainence and report of key metrics
- Assist with document creation and management
- Execute HubSpot strategy
- Help with warm lead follow-up
- Communicate with potential customers
- Maintenance of Asana tasks
- Schedule meetings between the team and clients
- Attend meetings and prepare follow-ups as needed
- Be accountable for client communication, troubleshooting & escalations
- Create, update and manage Asana projects and tasks
- Meet all assigned timelines and deliverables
- Effectively manage many campaigns/programs simultaneously
- Work cross-functionally with the Client Success and Operations team to ensure the ongoing execution and quality of Client Programs
- Assist with the organization of Team Events
- Maintain templates and procedures
The ideal person will have some experience in:
- Account Management and/or Customer Service, ideally with a proven track record of relationship building
- Project Management, preferably using a collaboration tool like Asana or Monday, and with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Preparing and Delivering Presentations, with a proven track record of presenting to executives and building relationships
The ideal person will also possess:
- 1-3 years of related experience in a Customer Service Role, with detailed, timely clerical skills
- In-store retail experience is preferred
- Clear communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to work effectively with all levels of management, team members, and outside partners
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Digital Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and a high level of comfort with technology and digital tools.
- Adaptability to changes in the business environment and the ability to reprioritize often and quickly
- The ability to be self-motivated, detail-oriented, process-driven in a fast-paced environment
SPLICE Software is in the business of driving REAL conversations with customers for insurers, financial institutions, retailers, and healthcare providers. Our Data-Driven Dialogs® enables our clients to send automated messages triggered by their systems to customers via their channels of choice, including phone, SMS/MMS, and email. Our Customer-Driven Dialogs™ enable our clients to respond to requests for information initiated by their customers in real time, through text message, web chat, social apps like Facebook Messenger & WhatsApp, and/or home assistant devices like Amazon Echo & Google Home. SPLICE allows companies to capture & manage customers’ permissions and preferences– enabling them to personalize, test and measure like never before.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your resume & cover letter to: